What Color Green Are You?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, July 13, 2006 At 10:00 AM |

Following my dear friend, Sefa...

I'm Emerald Green

You Are Emerald Green

Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.

for this post

 
Blogger Andie D. Says:

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!

I'm Olive Green (green is my favorite color by the way!).

You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.
For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.
You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.
People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.

I'd like to think the above is true for myself.

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

I am Grass Green(Not sure about this!)

Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors.
You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things.
You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all.
Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better.

Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog buddy list!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Andie: thanks :D green is also my favorite, beside pink ;D

Atasha: I don't mind at all! I thank you for that... :D I'll add you up, too :D

 
 
Blogger A m m i Says:

u r greenaholic..can i say that?? (haahha) btw i love green too but it should be something very light and coollll..

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

i'm also pinkaholic and lightblueholic...

:D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker