Weekend Is Not The Best Moment to Diet!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, July 31, 2006 At 4:56 PM |

Trust me on this one.

Weekend is the worst time to diet. Especially if you spend the night at you MIL's (MIL: Mother in Law, just in case you don't know! ;D).

I spent the night at my lovely MIL's and this lovely lady keept giving me delicious food I couldn't say no to.

She loves me so much that she wants me to simply be happy. And, since she knows I can't say no to everything she puts on the table (since everything she makes is delicious!), she keeps making food again and again.

Just like last weekend. Nice breakfast, wonderful lunch, yummy tea-time snacks, and undeclinable dinner.

Oh, this morning I didn't dare stepping on the scale. I might gain the 1 kg I lost last week.

Oh, MIL, in some ways, I really really love you, but please let me lose some weight.

:D

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Hehehe, hey it's rude to refuse so you were right to eat it! You're so right though, that's the worse time to diet.

Btw, I left both kids with the husband at home. My daughter was sleeping but he could manage by himself with my son. So it was a success!!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

yeah it would be rude...

:D

wow, 2 kids with hubby at home...wondering if I can do the same.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker