A Successful Diet? I Think It Is!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, July 28, 2006 At 5:23 PM |

1 kg loss, can't it be considered as a succes?

Well, yes, for me. I've been avoiding dinner for the last 4 days. And this morning, I stepped on the scale. Yes, the old and broken one, yet for me, it's still trustable.

It showed that I have lost 1 kg.

Yipppyyyy!

All the midnight hunger is paid off!

Midnight hunger?

Yes, sometimes, I do my novel project late at night. Before, I used to have chocolate or wafer to get rid of the hunger. But since Monday, I declared war against middle night snacks.

:D

I'm happy and I'll keep doing it until I can lose more weight.

My goal?

Ideally it's 10 kg, but I think my hubby likes me a bit chubby, so, 8 kg should be the most.

Hey, I don't do it because he complains or anything. He adores me just the way I am.

I just do it for my self and for my health...and for him, even though he doesn't ask.

I love you, AbiDee, for loving me just the way I am.

I love you the same.


It's a picture of him with our precious 'lil daughter.

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

1 is awesome. And what a great supportive guy you have. It sounds like you're doing the weight loss for just the right reasons and you will succeed. We can check in with each other to make sure we're staying on track.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker