Not Perfect Yet

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, July 18, 2006 At 2:16 PM |

I'm redesigning this blog. Yet, I'm so sorry that it's not perfect yet.

I don't know that much about CSS actually, it's a way to learn the codes.

I'm not done yet. So, I hope you'll come back again.

Or, you can help me... ;D

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

I really like your banner. It's coming along just fine.

 
 
 
 
Blogger babyhana Says:

Congrats, Bunda, for your new site design...

When you're gonna do mine?

:D

 
 
Blogger Andie D. Says:

I think your site looks GREAT! How did you make the banner? It's fantastic!

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

The only thing I see is the color of the font especially on your profile/description and maybe the sidebar. It's a little on the light side. It may be a little difficult for others to read but I can read it. However since you're still in the process of change maybe you were going to do that later. :-)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Thanks, Andie...I used Photoshop with a little help from my hubby ;D

Well, Atasha, you're right...I should do something with that. :D Thanks so much, dear.

 
 
Blogger ime' Says:

hehehehe... gimana gue yah? yang designnya dibuatin :P blon bisa buat sendiri :D

kalo udah bisa, syer syer ya ma gue ;)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I hope all is ok and the tsunami didn't come anywhere near you.

Chubbymum

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

I live far from where the tsunami happened. My family and I are just fine, thanks. But, I really feel sad for there have been so many disasters happening in my country.

Hope it will end soon.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Ini juga kopi pes trus gw utak-atik sendiri. Ada bukunya, Me...punya my hubby, tar kalo inget judulnya, gw post deh.

:D

btw enak beneeerr dibikinin...

*jealous mode on*

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker