My Desk

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, July 05, 2006 At 12:49 PM |

That's where I spend 1/3 of my day, Monday-Friday, my messy desk. Just a small table with a nice flat screen, hana's pic, a birthday calendar--so I won't forget my pal's birthday, a small green glass, some books, 1 headphone, a pair of speakers, a little note book where I note everything assigned to me by the boss in the usual Monday Meeting.

Do I like it here?

Yes, I do. I also spend my day there writing and writing, and browsing. It's fun to be able to get connected to the net 8 hours a day.

You see the speaker, there? It's connected to my black-cheap-bought-in-Carrefour headphone. I listen to my fave songs, Jack Johnson's, King Crimson's, Cranberries', jazzy ones, etc.

I got some offers lately. They asked me to work as secretary or administrative staff again. Well, nice offer they got. But, I think my era of doing those details kind of stuff is over.

Now, I prefer writing as my only job description. A little research won't bite. But, nothing else but that, please. Really appreciate the offer but, sorry, I'm trying to lead my life into something I'd like to be.

Hope I make the best decision, now.

So far, I think, I do.

:D

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker