Just me and Hana

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, July 17, 2006 At 10:59 AM |

Last weekend my maid asked for permission to bring her mom back to kampung. I couldn't say no because that will be too rude. So, I said yes. Well, actually despite of the possibility that I will be extremely exhausted from taking care of Hana by my self with a little help from my hubby, I can't wait to be just with my baby. Just me and her. That would be great.

Before, whenever I help her bath or eat, she always did something to get my attention (read: to make me angry). I was afraid that it would happen the whole weekend. But it didn't always happen. Just once or twice. The rest, no problem with eating and bathing.

But...Hana is becoming totally active! Hana and I went to Pasaraya Blok M--with 2 cousins from S'pore, without my hubby--, a shopping centre in South Jakarta, and she ran and ran and ran. And me? Of course, I had to run after her. Usually, I get helps either from my maid or my husband. But, last weekend I was all by my self. My lil' brother who also went with us, had to accompany the cousins.

Well, it was tiring, yet it was fun. Just me and her. I hope, despite of all the troubles of running here and there, I can just be with my baby everyday, without having to leave her for work. I hope, one day, it'll be possible.

Now, I'm at the office, and I miss her so dearly!

for this post

 
Blogger Andie D. Says:

It's hard to be alone with your baby sometimes!

But I've found that it's a great way to really get to know her and bond with her.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

you're absolutely right, Andie...

it's not easy yet it's beautiful :D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker