[Fave Quote] Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, July 12, 2006 At 1:52 PM |

Let us forgive each other - only then will we live in peace

Who is Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy?



Sometimes, forgiving or asking for forgiveness is hard to do. But, it's not impossible. You can do it now, you can do it later. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you end up doing it anyway.

I once was not a person that can easily do any of the two things I mentioned above. But then, life teaches me many things that really open my eyes.

Anger leads you no where. Anger is a prison you create for yourself. The way to get the freedom is by letting it go. By forgiving or asking for forginess.

Love & Peace

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Ahhh....great post. I also had a hard time doing this when I was younger. Now that I am older it has become much more easier to do.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

I think life and time are great teachers :D

 
 
Blogger Andie D. Says:

Wow.

I've read so much about forgiveness, and still struggle with it myself.

I appreciate that you recognize that it's not impossible. It may take awhile, but it's not impossible. I may have to repeat that to myself over and over again before I get there. ;)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Take as much time you need, it took me years, indeed.

:-)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker