Diet, Will It Work Now?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, July 24, 2006 At 2:56 PM |

Since I was a little kid, I had never had the experience to be a skinny human being. Always fatty and chubby.

When I was in Junior High, I got into a strict diet--without my mom and dad knowing it--and I made it. But then, in High School, I started gaining weight for I was so damned stressed out. I went to what happened to be the best school in my country. (Yeah, excuses, excuses, excuses! :p )

In the university I also tried my best to lose weight. Sometimes I managed getting rid of a little fat, some other time, I failed.

Then I remember trying all I could to be slim when I was about to have my wedding. I could lose 2-3 kg.

The last time was about 2 months back. No, I didn't make it. ;-(

My reasons to be a little smaller varied from trying to look better, to make hubby happy, to make my self happy, to get more confidence, because I couldn't wear dresses I made before I got married, because people start noticing that I gain weight bla bla bla...

But these days, I've been adding one more reason: I wanna be healthy.

So, starting today, I'll try my best to look better and be a lot healthier.

My lunch: rice, greenbeans, corn omelete, fried egg, carrot. Healthy? I doubt it! :D

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Ahhh...I right with you. I'm try...oh how I am trying but it's hard when my husband is the chef in the home. Most things he makes are healthy but sometimes, the pasta the alfredo sauce...YIKES I just have to say NO!
Good Luck. Once I finish breastfeeding this child I am going to fast..end of story

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Guess what, Atasha, I managed not to have dinner last night. I only ate 1/4 mango and 1 glass of low fat milk!

;D

yippyyyy!

 
 
Blogger Tammy Says:

Nadiah,
I'm unable to email this directly to you for some reason, please forgive me for putting it in the comment section of your post. You had commented on my blog awhile back about the fonts in your blog looking very large in Firefox. Check this link to see if any of the info helps you. http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-customizing/browse_thread/thread/80a99caf940a8bfe

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Is it?

Well, I'm using firefox and the fonts look just fine.

Anyway, thanks. Appreciate it.

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

YAY. last night I had 2 mangos and a cup of tea! For some reason my stomach was a mess and thankfully I couldn't eat the mushroom burger and buffalo wings that my chef of a husband made. Thank Goodness for that!

I'm about to have 2 mangoes at this late hour. I cannot help myself. I know this can't be good so I'll have to put in extra time at the gym.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Oh glad that you mentioned about gym.

No, I'm not going. I do my exercise at home.

Thx for reminding me to do some today.

*hug Atasha*

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker