I have hurt them…

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, June 13, 2006 At 4:54 PM |

They are the two females closest to my life and last night I hurt them both…

It hurt me even more…

I’ve apologized to them both…

They seemed sad but they were born with a huge heart full of forgiveness…

Just to let you both know, you and the other female lying in the bed, the three of you, are the most important and loved God’s creatures for me….

for this post

 
Blogger Alhya Says:

Thank you!! I've seen you leaved a message on my blog, and I'm just discovering yours (but my english is so bad, I'm not able to had more, I juste want to say thank you again et I hope You will come back again!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Salut Alhya,

C'est moi qui dois vous remercier pour visiter mon blog...

:D

Et c'est sure que je vais le votre revisiter...

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker