Happy Birthday, Sweety...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, June 21, 2006 At 10:15 AM |


Bunda loves you so much, Na...


You've been the perfect daughter that I was longing for. You're smart, cheerful, religious (keep on reading the Qur'an), cute, a curly-hair girl, musical, crazy about reading...all I want in a child, you have them.

I keep praying for you every single day, for your happiness, here in earth and there in heaven.

You're the center of my universe, you're the reason I survive living in this crazy world (I hope you won't share the same thought with me about this world).

Ya Allah, thank You so much for the lovely present, wrapped in as lovely package.

She's the best thing ever happens in my life.

for this post

 
Blogger Batari Saraswati Says:

aduh anaknya lucu bangeeet :)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D thanks, batari...

anak lucu ini juga punya blog loh...

http://mybabyhana.blogspot.com

 
 
Blogger S.T. Says:

Happy belated birthday to your sweet girl. :)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Thanks, Stefanie...

you also can check out her blog:

http://mybabyhana.blogspot.com

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

You have just the cutest little girl! I hope that she grows up to be just as smart and talented as you. And once again, thanks for stopping by my review page.
Sincerely,
Jenn of Jenn's Books

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Thanks so much for the compliments and your visit, Jen...

I had great time in your blog.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker