Hana feels better now

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, June 03, 2006 At 10:49 AM |

When my babyhana was sick and almost everyday get a fever at 03 am, I felt like my world was falling apart. I didn't perform well at work, I got tensed easily, I forgot to pay my maid's salary!

Just now, I went to the banlk with Abi and it was full! I've been having an account in this bank for 6 years. I started opening one when I was told to by the HR Manager at my 1st job. I fell in love right away with this bank coz the employers were nice and it opened on Saturday! :D

I had another account in another bank but I closed it. I prefered the one I was talking about earlier.

Back to my babyhana...

Actually, my worry was based on a story by an autie that the son of our relatives had just had KEJANG DEMAM (silly me, I don't know the english word, care to let me know?)...so this silly-worry-too-much mommy got scared if her lovely daughter had the same thing. Glad she wasn't.

So, now, starting today I can have fun again...like posting here and show you all my silly design...

Damn...I don;t know why the image can't be added here...I have also posted it in HERE!

NICE WEEK END ALL!

for this post

 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi, Jen,

Thanks so much for stopping by :D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker