UN-Updated Blog Design

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, May 16, 2006 At 4:32 PM |

Actually today, my birthday, I'd like to give myself a gift :

Blog Design Update!

But...
the net was slow and I didn't know all these html codes and how to put it in the design.

I tried but failed!

Huh!

But, my birthday wish was to be a better person, that should include patience...so now I think I just have to be patient in facing these...

Fiuh!


Know what? I tried to add a picture in this post but failed! Huhuhu so not my day...

for this post

 
Blogger lobstersquad Says:

hi

I´m answering here because I can´t get though by email, somehow. it´s about the illustrations you saw on my blog, lobstersquad.

I draw with ink, on paper, then scan, then colour in photoshop.

thanks
lovely baby!
x

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

hello! happy birthday! i'm your neighbour two "doors" back on crazy hip mamas. enjoy your blog. great photo of your baby: adorable!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D

hi both, thanks so much...

lobstersquad: wish i had a scanner like you, i had to do it manually in freehand ;-(

mamasutra: :D thanks for stopping by

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker