My Baby Can Use Pronoun!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, May 05, 2006 At 4:16 PM |

It's aku which means I or me in English--depends if used as subject or object. I'm soproud.

Well, she used it for the very 1st time about 2 month ago. But at that time she didn't really understand what it meant. Now her using of the word is completely correct.

She seems to like the word so much after reading a book titled BUTTERFLY that tells a story about the 'birth' process of one. There are so many AKU used in the book.

But sometimes Hanna uses it as if she's reading a book. She said, "Aku seekor kambing...bla..bla...bla..." ("I'm a goat...bla...bla..blaaa..."). It's so funny that makes all of us laugh!

I love you and am proud of you, my little angel...

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

wow, she's clever...!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

hi lara,

thanks!

why don't u tell us ur blog?
;D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker