I wish...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, May 31, 2006 At 1:28 PM |

I wish I had Internet Connection at home so that I can get online anytime I'd like to!

There are so many stories I wish I wrote sooner.

Such as:

  1. My deep concern on the new AMERICAN IDOL. Why him? Well...I thought he would be eliminated earlier but he survived, survived and survived...hmhhh...I don't hate him, no...but he's just a bit wierd. I keep wondering what makes America chose him? What makes him special in the eyes of million of Americans out there? I thought Chris or Katherine would be the American Idol. But, I was wrong :-( Anyway, congrats, Taylor!
  2. About my babyhana...she's been unhealthy since last Thursday. I wish I could write about that since then but I had to go to an internet cafe first to be able to post.
  3. Last night I got so excited to find out that ELDA became the new EVO Singer. She deserves it. Siska was also good but Elda gets the character! Congrats, Elda!

for this post

 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

I was the one who wrote the post, I'm also the one who gives the 1st comment:

About American Idol...

I think Paris was also a great candidate...

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker