Writing in the Morning

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, February 10, 2006 At 1:27 PM |

Back then, when I was still working somewhere else and writing was not a part of my job, I used to write at night.

But now, writing is the only list in my job description. I come to the office and I write.

After a week, I learned something. For me, I prefer writing in the morning rather than afternoon. In the morning, I feel a lot fresher. I feel like ideas come easily in my head.

On contrary, in the afternoon, I feel like it's not as easy for my brain to create ideas.

But it doesn't stop me from writing. I use my afternoon office hours for getting information or sources for my writing.

It's all about find the most effective way in working, isn't it?

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker