My Next Published Short Story in Spice!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, February 22, 2006 At 11:30 AM |

I've just been told that my short story will be published in one of the next month's editions of Spice!

I am so excited to get the magazine! It will be my 4th published short story.

Can't wait to see my 1st published novel. Hopefully, it'll be soon enough. Been waiting for 3 months to get the good news (praying that it'll be a good one!). Today I will ask them if they have the good news that I've been dying to hear.

Wish me luck! And don't forget to buy Spice! magazine with my short story in it. I'll let you know which one as soon as possible.

While waiting, why don't you read my very short stories published online? Here.

for this post

 
Blogger PNA Says:

cool @!!! congrats on ur 4th publication girl .....
will read ur ss link

cya till then
Ash

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

hi ash...
thanks...

been visiting ur blog as well...i like it...

cheers

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker