K.I.S.S

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, February 17, 2006 At 4:14 PM |

Keep It Short and Simple : KISS

I got it from a website giving some tips on blogs writing.

It says that bloggers should write their blogs as short and simple as possible. Is it true?

I should say, yes. Why? Because most people are scanners. You might also be a scanner. Instead of reading the whole long page, you'd take only some words or sentences or paragraphs that you're interested in. I am right?

I am a scanner in reading a blog or web. Why? Because I don't have that much time and a long staring at the screen sometimes hurts my eyes.

So, I suggest you from now on, it's better to write a short and simple blog but a deep one.

KISS DEEP! ;D


read my other blog: www.myfictionstories.blogspot.com

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker