Being A Lot More Creative

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, February 15, 2006 At 4:04 PM |

In Wiktionary, the definitions of creative are:

1. having the ability to create
2. original, expressive and imaginative

The firts definition is easy to do but when it comes to the second one, people start thinking a lot deeper.

It happened to me lately. I've been creating but am not sure if it's original, expressive or imaginative enough. Been doubting a lot.

But it doesn't stop me from doing what I gotta do. I still do it. I try to do my best.

By the way, the publisher of my translation job sent me an sms today, asking how many % I've finished it. It's already 90%, I replied. But these days, I'm not feeling too well, so continuing is not that easy. Though, I keep trying, and trying, and give my best.

Btw, I need as many luck. Care 2 wish me?

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker