It's granted by God

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, January 26, 2006 At 9:11 AM |

I thought I made a wrong decision about 3 months ago. I kind of blamed my self for taking such decision. There were days when I wished I could have gone back to that day and took back all the words. But then...

I realized that there was no need in having such silly thought. God helped me in making that decision. I asked God 1st. And that was the answer and now I am sure of that answer, the answer granted by God. Why? I think it is really the time to fulfill my dream on being a writer. Not only I will be starting my job as one next week, I have just proposed to be a script editor by (kind of) the biggest Indonesian telenovela producer. Too bad, the working hours are not limited, it's a one day full time job. I can't do it. My hubby didn't approve. I have Hana to fulfill with love. Besides, I am afraid that I would not fit in their idealism. Furthermore, as I mentioned before, I already made an agreement to a company for which I will start working next week.

Anyway, I am happy now that I believe it's the time for me to get a lot closer to my dream. God granted it to me, and I am thankful for that.

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker