Translation of a Literature

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, December 12, 2005 At 9:05 AM |

Yes, correct, I would love to be a fiction translator. But, this is not just a fiction, it's literature, where a prose can be a poem, vice versa. I was thinking that my 1st translation task would be a kiddo book or chicklit or teenlit or something as simple as that...but now...hm...

Anyway, I like the story, not yet finish reading it but it's kind of a book that makes you think about many things, about life, beauty, science, etc. I think most of European writers are more than just writers, they are thinkers. 'Je pense donc je suis' seems to be part of their blood, it's genetical.

Now, here I am, trying to translate one of the best novels in the world (at least in Italy and USA). Hoping to manage it. Hoping to succed. Hoping not to give it up! *DON'T U EVER DARE, NUTS!*

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker