August, the Month of Change

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, August 03, 2005 At 3:23 PM |

Last 2 years, in August, I got married and it was such a big change for me, especially on the sleeping arrangement...hahaha...I, who used to sleep alone in a small size bed, had to share a queen size one with my love.
And this month, another big change is awaiting, two actually. I am going to start working for another company, change a job, I meant. Also, am going to move back to my grandma's place. Two big decisions! Ok, the move back in will start next month, September, actually but we are comencing to do the process.
So, here I am, excited about the changes. Hoping things will be better.

22 August 2003 --> wedding day
22 August 2005 --> starting a new job
22 August 2007 --> what? delivery 2nd baby...hahaha...better to wait til 2008!

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker