Web/Blog Design

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, July 13, 2005 At 5:19 PM |

Well...well...well...
I took a look at some of the cute blogs today and somehow, I was kind of inspired to redesign my blog. I tried to use FrontPage. Not easy...since to be honest I have no idea about HTML/CSS. So just now I told my dearest hubby to let me take a course or something to be able to design my own site. But according to him it's something that we can learn by doing. What a challenge!
He said he would provide me with some other cool software for webdesign. Wow! I would love it. Ok, I know that there are some ready-to-use templates (I found them in some websites) but I think I would be happier to redesign my own site by my self no matter how it will look like.
I remember the old days when I was still studying, DO IT YOURSELF was my motto. I tried not to cheat--well, one or two or three times I had to cheat since the whole class did it and if I didn't it would be like betraying your dearest friends ;D--and I was satisfied with the result.
Now, let's see what I can do with my sites and how long it will take to rebuild them.

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker