Stability

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, June 09, 2005 At 12:53 PM |

Home - Office - Home is my weekday activity. So boring isn't it? I mean I adore stability but this kind of stability really gets on my nerve. I used to be a very active persons with many activities that could make me meet new people, new environment. Now, it's totally different. My life is all about my job and family.
Well, thankfully I have this gorgeous babyhana that I can play with. At least she is growing up, meaning that she is different everyday. The word stability so far is not listed in her dictionary.
Maybe, it's not my turn anymore to be unsteady. It's hers and I should be there to look after her so that her instability will do her good.
Hmmm...so, here I am, the stable mother for my active dazzling babyhana...love you so much, girl!

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker