Happy Birthday to Mum n Me

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, May 16, 2005 At 1:14 PM |

No, we're not having the same birthday. But I think who deserve it more is my mum instead of me. Of course, coz at that moment, 28 years ago, she was the one who had to struggle to be able to give birth to me, she was the one who had to suffer from all the pains caused by my trying to see the world, she was the one who had to lay in the hospital for some days before my birth. Therefore, I dedicate all the great wishes that everyone has been saying since last middle night for the happiness of my mum.

Mum, thanks for everything that you have done on the day that I was born, and for every single thing that you have given me for all of my life. I love you.

Happy birthday to Mum and me...

Ya Allah, please give me the chance to make her happy, coz I don't think I have now...
Amin

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker