Different Person

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, May 11, 2005 At 9:50 AM |

All this time I know my personnality. I think I am trying to be a different person now.

Am I?

Changing your personnality is not simple at all. You have to really aware of ur present personality to be able to transform it to another new one. That is not easy either. Sometimes you cannot admit that your personnality is not a good one. But there will be some points when you finally realize it. When you feel uneasy with it, when you feel like that personnality doesn't help you at all in leaving you life.

You then decide to have another new fresh personality that can make your life a lot better and easier. You search for this new fresh one. You put it in such away in your awareness then it becomes you.

Sounds easy, doesn't it? Hahaha, I don't even know that it could be that easy (to talk about) until I write this blog.

Well, I am in the process now. Not yet sure I have succeeded or not. Time will tell. And within this time I am doing my best for it.

Bye-bye old me, here is a welcome hug for a new me...

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker