Stuck

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, March 21, 2005 At 11:47 AM |

Well...well...well...
I have some stories written earlier...and know what? None of them has en end. Very poor me. I have difficulties to continue any stories. I got stuck and I don't like it. Especially when a game called BIJI BOLA makes me play and play and play again! Come on, Nad!
I had settled a target that the long story should be finished my mid year. Can I? Hope so.
Lazy? Maybe I am. No spirit? Could be? What to do? I don't know.
All I know, the last 2 night I only finished 2 pages. Enough? No! It was week end! I should have done better than just 2 pages...
Well, ok, I wrote a very short story to publish in my blog but not satisfying either.
Let's just hope that the next week end will be better...I get my writing spirit and ideas back!
Amin...

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker