2 pages in 1 night - thanks to babyhana

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, March 23, 2005 At 12:53 PM |

Last night I could write 2 pages of my long story. So happy. Hana woke me up at 1.30. She got her diaper wet. After cleaning her up, I took my laptop and tried to write because I was not sleepy--ok, just a little bit, but I remembered my promise to myself to write, write and write.
Well, the BIJI BOLA was there on the desktop. I tried my best not to look at it. Almost touched it though. But again, I remembered my promise. Then I wrote again.
Why I am so happy? Beacuse these days, I don't have the time and energy to write much, 2 pages are even more than great.
So, thanks to dearest babyhana for waking me up in the middle of the night...could you please do it again tonight? =D

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker