Wordless Wednesday #3 - THE TV

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, September 27, 2006 At 3:01 PM |


Yes, that's a TV!

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

How the heck did that happen? And - does the tv still work? One of our older TV's has a melted spot in the top corner (not as bad as yours) and it works. I think my husband put a hot light on it when he was doing something and that's how ours got melted.

 
 
Blogger Jodi Says:

Oh no! How did that happen?

My WW is up, stop on by! Happy Wednesday!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Now comes the questions: WHAT HAPPENED???

 
 
Blogger Heather Says:

You can't post something like that and be completely wordless. What happened?

 
 
Blogger Mama Duck Says:

I know, I want to know what happened too, wow!! Happy WW!

 
 
Blogger Carey Says:

Oh My goodness...what happened? I hope no one was hurt.
Happy Wed.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

like everyone here, i am curious!
happy WW... stop by, my WW is up.

 
 
Blogger Chaotic Mom Says:

OMG! I might have to show this to my boys and add,

"See, this is what happens when you forget to turn off the TV. It really WILL burn up!" (snicker, snicker, grin, grin...)

I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Enjoy! ;)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Wow that tv sure had a messy death huh? lol..

thank you for posting on my blog and for the ideas that you left me :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Like everyone else, I'm wondering about the story behind this.

Makes for a great conversation piece in your home, huh? :)

 
 
Blogger CJ Says:

Ok, fess up! What happened? Nosy bloggers want to know!

 
 
Blogger Joy M. Says:

Ummm, someone got mad at the football game they were watching and threw your big pillar candle at the tv?????

Just a guess.

 
 
Blogger BlondeBrony Says:

Oh no. How did that happen? I hope nothing else was damaged.

Happy WW!

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

See we'd all love to know. Oh wait, are you waiting until Thursday to tell since it was wordless Wednesday?

Or maybe, it's not your TV just someone elses! Don't keep us all in the dark for much longer please...hehehehe

 
 
Blogger Frances D Says:

My neighbor had a TV that had been in a fire. The plastic did not burn but melted into a wavy pattern. It looked like something out of a dream sequence. But it worked perfectly.
Thanks for visiting my WW yesterday, I was out on a project all day and could not get around to everyone.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances

 
 
Blogger Flona Says:

kok bisa sihhh?

 
 
Blogger Samantha Says:

What happened there?! Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker