Welcome to Earth, Aldebaran

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, August 29, 2006 At 4:03 PM |


Congratulations to Adhit & Ninit for your lovely babyboy, Aldebaran Rahman Adhitya.

Hope he'll always be the star in your lovely family.

*picture taken from Adhit's MP*

for this post

 
Blogger K Says:

Congrats to your friends on their new baby boy!!

I really like your new blog look! I love the green color!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Thanks so much. I'll tell them.

BTW, I also like the look of your blog with the yellow VW. That's my dream car. :D

 
 
Blogger K Says:

Thanks for adding me to your list of links!

Did you know I actually had a VW Beetle, but a newer one. That is the car that I wrecked about a week and a half ago. :( It was my dream car too. I enjoyed having it for two years though. I think the older VW's and the new ones are both really cute!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

You're very welcome. My pleasure to have a blogging friend like you. :D

And yes, both VWs are cute...

*wondering when I can have either one...*

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker