PMS

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, January 26, 2007 At 2:22 PM |

...

Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Septian Says:

siapa yang kena PMS?

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Ha! I have to laugh. It's a shame we women have to go through this. I had a serious case a few weeks ago and I couldn't stand anything my husband had to say. Luckily I have learned how to deal with this and I just kept my mouth shut so that I wouldn't say something nasty to the poor unsuspecting man. :-)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi Says:

=septian=
dirikyuuuu...

=atasha=
Exactly the same to what I had experienced this weekend! Everything about my hubby was totally wrong...oh, poor man.

 
 
Blogger rosemary Says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
 
Blogger rosemary Says:

Girls, girls, girls.....enjoy it...what's next? OLD AGE!!!

 
 
Blogger RidwanFamily Says:

hehehe... it's never our fault, just blame poor hubbies :)
-intan-

 
 
Blogger my 2 cents Says:

Hope you feel better soon!

I tagged you for a meme: "Six Weird Things About Me"

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi Says:

Thanks for tagging...

but I have done it :D

 
 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi Says:

Coba tanya Mas Google, Jon...

;D

 
 
Blogger anamika Says:

Very Informative post. I really like to bookmarked this.
Check this one 925 sterlings
Thanks

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker